🌐 Internet Security and Privacy
Non-crypto related stuff
- Security List:
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to Online Anonymity
- How to not get doxxed
- Go Incognito: A Guide to Security, Privacy, & Anonymity video course
- How to stay anon (schizo level)
- Choosing a Reliable VPN Provider for Life & Work
- I recommend Mullvad, you can pay with Monero
- Needl — Send bullshit data to your ISP.
- Portable Secret (Github) — Self-contained HTML files protecting secret content
- cryptgeon (GitHub) — Share encrypted text or file. Can self-destruct after being read or time pass.
- Digi-Cloak (Github) — Hide secret text in image file, with password.
- Dangerzone — Take potentially dangerous PDFs, office documents, or images and convert them to a safe PDF