Trying to substitute Twitter, Discord, and Telegram with decentralized or self-hosted alternatives is not good idea. Most people are used to those, and it's already a lot to handle.
- basic HR (pre-screening, contracts, anniversary and bonus tracking)
- basic legal (contracts, takedown requests)
- basic administrative work (common inbox management, responding to media and HR inquiries, and more)
- jack-of-all-trades type of person, quick to adapt to unknown problems and able to, if not solve them, efficiently delegate to those in the team who can solve them.
- n8n — like Zapier but open-source